Board of Directors
Execeptional Education, Richmond Public Schools (retired)
Chaplain, Westminster Canterbury (retired)
Faculty, Virginia Union University
Registered Nurse, MCV Oncology Department (retired)
Regional Principal, Virginia Department of Corrections (retired)
Executive Director, Virginia State Bar (retired)
Hotline Investigator Senior, Virginia Department of Corrections
Robin Pope Moss
Group Vice President/Process Procedures Manager, SunTrust Mortgage
Corrections Services Section, Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (retired)
Virginia Indigent Defense Commission
Girl Scouts of Virginia
Jackie Smith Mason
Assistant Dean of the Honors College, Virginia Commonwealth University
Pyschiatric Nurse, McGuire VA Medical Center (retired)
Virginia Premier Health Plan
Our Values and Guiding Principles
- We believe inmates and their families are underserved, and are worthy of assistance, respect and compassion.
- By maintaining positive family relationships during incarceration, we reduce recidivism and strengthen the community.
- We offer our clients a sense of hospitality during challenging times.
- Our volunteers are valued and acknowledged as essential to the delivery of our services.
- To advance our mission, we build effective relationships with community partners in both the private and public sectors, at the local, state and national levels.
- We are good stewards of our resources, committed to financial transparency and responsible management practices.